Σήμερα είχα κι εγώ το πρώτο μου tag από την πολύ γλυκιά Cute&GirlyDMS για το More than Beauty post, και θέλω να την ευχαριστήσω πάρα πολύ γιαυτό, μιας και μου αρέσει να διαβάζω τέτοιες αναρτήσεις. Ήρθε λοιπόν κι η δική μου σειρά να απαντήσω!!
Αν έχω καταλάβει καλά λοιπόν, οι κανόνες είναι οι εξής. Θα πρέπει να απαντήσω τις 15 ερωτήσεις του post και να κάνω tag 7 ακόμη άτομα για να απαντήσουν με την σειρά τους!!
Οι αρχικές ερωτήσεις ήταν στα αγγλικά οπότε θα κρατήσω αυτή τη μορφή κι εγώ. Ξεκινάω λοιπόν!!
- Fondest childhood memory: I must have been about 7 years old when my dad brought home a little puppy, Julia. Me and my brother were so excited to have a dog that I remember it until today!!
- Quirky habit: Let’s see…I can’t relax if everything I have used – ok almost everything – are back at their proper place the soonest possible!! Control freak?No…Libra?Yes!!
- Play sports? Not really, just the gym few times a week.
- Favorite book: Oh no…I have to pick one? Hmm…it would have to be Hush Hush Saga by Becca Fitzpatrick. I am a sucker for bad boys 😉
- If you could invent something what would it be? Well that’s easy…The medicine for curing AIDS.
- If you could own your own business what would it be? Hmmm…I guess a bookstore or a publishing house!!
- Someone you admire (who doesn’t know who you are): I admire my favourite authors for having the talent to touch my soul with their stories!
- A talent you wish you had: I wish I could paint, it is such a great gift!
- Something you wish you’d known 2 years ago: That the only important thing is to be healthy, everything else follows…
- What do you do to feel centered/relaxed? I make a cup of coffee and read a book.
- Who is someone that makes you feel loved? My family, especially my mother.
- The most interesting place you have been and why? Definitely Rome, Italy! I fell in love with it instantly because in every corner there is a piece of art and history.
- 3 books you can’t wait to end: The girl who played with Fire by Stieg Larsson – The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening & the Struggle – Passion by Lauren Kate.
- A cherised keepsake you will keep forever? I love keeping small things that beloved persons have given me, such as notes and recipes from my mother.
- Something you really want to see or do before you die? I love travelling, so I would love to be able to go to as many countries as possible.